About Origin Lab
OriginLab publishes graphing and data analysis software. Our products provide a comprehensive solution for scientists and engineers who need to analyze, graph, and professionally present data. Origin, has been growing in popularity among scientists and engineers, corporations, government agencies, colleges and universities worldwide since 1992. Along with its easy-to-use graphical interface, Origin offers intuitive, yet powerful, tools for the daily needs of the researcher. Origin’s point-and-click interfaces allow you to start using it right out of the box, yet its wide range of advanced features will provide for your growing needs.
Origin is a software application for data analysis and publication-quality graphing
OriginPro offers all of the features of Origin plus extended analysis tools in the following areas:Peak Fitting, Surface Fitting, Statistics, Signal Processing, Gadgets, Image Processing
Origin Viewer is a freely distributed, standalone application that allows viewing and copying of information contained in Origin Project (OPJ) files and Origin window (OGG, OGW, OGM).
Origin is a software application for data analysis and publication-quality graphing, tailored to the needs of scientists and engineers. The application offers an easy-to-use interface for beginners, and the ability for advanced users to customize analysis and graphing tasks using themes, templates, custom reports, batch processing and programming.
The Origin Viewer
The Origin Viewer 9.4 is a freely distributed, standalone application that allows viewing and copying of information contained in Origin Project (OPJ) files and Origin window (OGG, OGW, OGM) files on computers that do not have Origin installed. A key benefit of using Origin project files is they have a hierarchical structure that also supports metadata.
- The Origin Viewer 9.4 is easily distributed as a single file – no installation needed.
- New – Now available in 32- and 64-bit Windows versions and as a native Mac application.
- The Viewer 9.4 is compatible with the latest version of Origin – Origin 2016.
- The Viewer 9.4 supports viewing and rotating Origin’s new OpenGL 3D graphs.
- Explorer panel support for extra-large icons view, mouseover graph previews, icon or details views of windows, show/hide columnsof details view (Windows only).